- Home /
- Application Checklist – Purchase
In order to provide you with the level of service you deserve, we have developed the following checklist. Your application along with the items on this checklist will simplify your mortgage process. Please bring the following items to your application appointment, email to email@example.com or provide copies of items.
- Driver’s Licenses and Social Security Card
- Purchase Agreement
- Most recent 30 days’ pay stubs
- Most recent two years of tax returns w/ all pages
- Most recent two years all W-2’s and/or 1099’s
- Most recent two Months Bank Statements w/ all pages
- Name and number of preferred Homeowner’s Insurance Agent
- 12 Month’s Rent History if required
- You are required to pay for your appraisal up front. (Appraisal prices may vary and are not determined by Regent Financial Group, Inc.)
- PATIENCE. The industry has changed drastically and requires more documentation than required in the past. The process takes longer due to more verifications, checks and balances. This has been put into place for the protection of all.
Find Out More by Contacting the Denman Team Here.